Devil's Bridge & Beach

BcIcemen

When I was there we booked a private excursion and stopped at Devil's Bridge and it was awesome! Its a flat and rocky area along the ocean, tends to be windy, and has lots of rocks and the wind drives the waves to huge splashes! Off to one side is a very small flat and somewhat sandy area where you can stand or wade in for a picture. The beach next to it isnt large but appeared very pretty and quiet but keep in mind one side of the island was having rain the day we came in while the other side was dry and partly sunny. I am not sure I would spend big bucks via Carnival on this and I would recommend you check the Visitors Bureau for there as you very well may be able to arrange a taxi or your own trip for a much cheaper price. The National Park there is very scenic as well although they charge a $6 park fee to enter but well worth the stop. They have a little Visitors area as you come off the ship and enter the town area and it looks like a small enclosed hut (think a 1 room small office) where they can arrange trips for you and u can negotiate on the price. We paid $120 for the 2 of us for an all day trip but that was included going wherever we wanted and stopping to see the views whenever we asked. If you do the bridge and the beach or add in the park I am sure you can get a very reasonable rate.

Archived