horseback riding?

sportif7

when i searched this forum, the threads were a little outdated so i was hoping for some current input in terms of tours or options to horseback ride while visiting barbados on a cruise ship....looking for maybe a 1-2hr ride along the beach or something...if anyone knows of anything please let me know! thanks!

when i searched this forum, the threads were a little outdated so i was hoping for some current input in terms of tours or options to horseback ride while visiting barbados on a cruise ship....looking for maybe a 1-2hr ride along the beach or something...if anyone knows of anything please let me know! thanks!

My daughter took a ride whilst we were there in March, on the north east coast on a very long beach. The stable is run by a lady who takes horses who are going to be destroyed when they are injured as polo or racing horses so they are great. She takes them in, gets them fit again and uses them for tourists so if your level is good you will get a great ride. Get in touch with the cruise line agents in Barbados and they may be able to help. Sorry can't remember the name of the outfit. (Could be the Caribbean International Riding Centre - have a look on the internet).

Archived