Tom Franek, Entertainer

Occy

Has anyone seen this great entertainer ? We were lucky enough to have him on the "Island" for our Panama Cruise.

He's sooo comical and such a talented piano player. Hope we have the opportunity to catch him again one of these days.

Has anyone seen this great entertainer ? We were lucky enough to have him on the "Island" for our Panama Cruise.

He's sooo comical and such a talented piano player. Hope we have the opportunity to catch him again one of these days.

Hi Pearl,

I was didn't care for him the first night but he does grow on you especially after I heard him sing "The Prayer" which was originally done by Andrea Botticelli. We couldn't believe the crowds he drew everynight. Standing room only.

John

I also saw him on our Island Panama cruise in March. When I first heard him I was walking a deck above and could not believe my ears! He was singing "sweet caroline" and sounded like Bert Stratton! I thought he did a rather good imitation of Bert, as did many others sitting there. Not as good as Bert but I would like to see him again!

• 1 year later...

REcently saw him on the Island... it was the first time me and DH spent any time at Crooner and must say now we are hooked. Granted the martinis helped to draw us, but it really was Tom's performances that kept us coming, and sticking around.

Archived