freedom tours

Hi Everyone

I will be in Saint John NB on July 14th. I wanted to do some kayaking with a possible lobster bake lunch. I wanted to do this independent of the cruise ship excursion. I tried to contact Freedom tours, with no luck - e-mail or toll-free. Does anyone know of any local tour operators that are reliable, informative and good? Thanks for any help. It would just be my husband and myself.

Hi Everyone

I will be in Saint John NB on July 14th. I wanted to do some kayaking with a possible lobster bake lunch. I wanted to do this independent of the cruise ship excursion. I tried to contact Freedom tours, with no luck - e-mail or toll-free. Does anyone know of any local tour operators that are reliable, informative and good? Thanks for any help. It would just be my husband and myself.

Try River Valley Adventures for Kayaking excursion.

http://www.fundyvacation.com/rivervalley.htm

I'm surprised you had difficulty contacting Freedom - they are very reputable.

Try again on Freedom Tours. I got hold of them by phone and talked to Heather. Very nice people and answered lots of questions that were not about excursions (like when do the leaves change:p)

Thanks. I did finally contact Freedom. Heather was gone for the day, but I will talk with her tomorrow.

We booked a tour thru Heather for our June cruise. The are very responsive to our needs and have found the communication very good. Definately try to reach her back.

• 2 weeks later...

We had arrangements with Heather at Freedom Tours for next Monday to go to St. Martins. I just received an e-mail that she cancelled our tour because she could not match us with another couple to share the tour cost with. We were so excited too.:mad:

:rolleyes:Any other ideas to see the sea caves at st. Martins

Perhaps go on your cruise's roll call - you might be able to find another couple to go in it with you so you can go with freeedom.

Archived