Costco Wine Cruise Soltice 11/07/10

fisherlvnv

We're doing the Sept 12 wine cruise. I'm so excited about it. I wonder how they'll pack all those activities into a 7 night cruise. What a great value. We're in cabin #1537, I'm hoping that location works out. Have you checked out the Solstice cabin sticky? A review of your cabin may be in there. If not, perhaps you'll add one when you return.

Enjoy your trip planning :D

I am considering booking a wine cruise thru Costco... what type of goodies are included with their Wine Cruises? (Riedel tastings, dinner pairings,etc?) :)

Is anyone here going? This is our first Celebrity Cruise. Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated. We are in cabin #1556.:)

Wine and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival, wine pairing lunch, "Walk around the world" wine tasting, Sommelier tour, culinary tour, and introduction to enomatic wine tasting. We also received an obc from costco. There were several different dates and they only offer 80 per sailing. I booked online at the costco website. The rooms were the same price as the Celebrity site.

Archived