Almost live from Triumph

funnthesun

We can see her sitting at the pier. Just waiting for the hours to creep by so we can board. All of the news down here about the oil spill. It seems to be getting worse instead of better. There were some coast guard guys having breakfast in our hotel this morning. I will try to post after we board. Kinda hard to type much on my phone.

We can see her sitting at the pier. Just waiting for the hours to creep by so we can board. All of the news down here about the oil spill. It seems to be getting worse instead of better. There were some coast guard guys having breakfast in our hotel this morning. I will try to post after we board. Kinda hard to type much on my phone.

If you're able to post from the ship after today, let us know if you saw any of the oil spill near the coast or at any other point during the cruise. Have a great trip!

You'll have a great time. My first cruise was in February on the Triumph, and I loved it! The deli has an awesome grilled turkey jalepeno wrap, if you are into that. If you happen to check out Tropical Dance (latin band)in the Oxford Bar, enjoy a few of the lead's smiles for me. I developed a bit of a musician crush. :-) I hope they are still onboard in 2012, but I know, wishful thinking.

Have a great trip!

Archived