Dream Luggage Express ?

luke6t6

I've read conflicting information. Has anyone been on the Dream lately and if so, do you know if Southwest Airlines participates in the Luggage Express Program? Thanks in advance. Luke

We returned home from our Dream cruise on SW. Worked like a charm - put the luggage outside the cabin and never saw it again until we got to Denver's airpoort. It cost $20 per person and was certainly well worth it.

Actually I paid SW the extra $10 and my zone was assigned by them 36 hours before the flight (as oppposed to the normal 24 hours). I was in Zone A, as well as the other folks traveling with me - managed to get the bulkhead seat. Carnival prints the boarding pass for you and delivers it to the cabin. If you want to use this service you have until 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night to let them know.

Actually I paid SW the extra $10 and my zone was assigned by them 36 hours before the flight (as oppposed to the normal 24 hours). I was in Zone A, as well as the other folks traveling with me - managed to get the bulkhead seat. Carnival prints the boarding pass for you and delivers it to the cabin. If you want to use this service you have until 11:00 p.m. Wednesday night to let them know.

I also purchased the Early Bird thing from Southwest what do I need to do to get carnival to deliver boarding passes to me?

We did this in April as well, best money we ever spent!! No dealing with the luggage and not seeing it till we get home...Great!!! (especially when going with a group involving kids and older folks, meant in a nice way....Mother in law has a terrible knee)

Archived