Happy Hours

Whitby Lass

We have recently been to Far East on Allegra and enjoyed the happy hours drinks between 5pm and 9pm. Previously we went around the Med on Concordia and there was no happy hours. We are about to book a trip to the Canaries on Concordia in January and are thinking of booking the X1 drinks package. Does anyone know if the happy hour is a feature of all Costa cruises or was our happy experience a one off.

Hi,

I sailed on the Costa Deliziosa to Dubai in May and I did not come across any happy hours in the bars while I was on the ship.

We booked the J2 drinks package -so it would not have made a difference to us anyway but I definitely do not recall seeing any happy hours. There was always a "Cocktail of the Day" priced at 5 euros - but that's all I remember seeing!

Hope you enjoy your cruise! :)

Hi all

I travelled on the Costa Allegra last September on a 2 week cruise around the South China Sea.

On that cruise there was a happy hour by the pool every day between 11am and 12pm and then at the Grand Murano Bar betwen 5pm and 7pm.

At both of those times there was what we Aussies call a BOGOF (buy one, get one free) special.

Archived