Oil Spill Changing Your Plans?

Soonerbaby

Bobby Jindal said it (or press released it); it is public record. He is also a republican and arguably the republican's best shot at retaking the white house, which is a long shot in itself.

Yes, born and raised in New Orleans.

Jindall is one of the tops but to say he's arguably the republican's best shot is a stretch. I personally like Tim Pawlenty but it's still way too early to pick one now. Heck this time last election most people hadn't heard the name Obama

Let me tell you tho who over it is will need to win Florida, Obama I can tell you want win Florida in 2012. He has a 40 percent approval rating and it's falling rapidly and as this oil gets closer and closer so does his chances of winning this state.

They did a poll the other day here and something like 81% believed the government wasn’t doing enough in their effort to oversee the Gulf oil spill

From an obviously conservative biased media. ;)

The Jones Act is HOW OLD? Really a desperation play trying to blame the President for that one. Also pathetic trying to use this disaster as a political football.

what's pathetic is you trying to cover for Obama and his administration and BP, that's what's Pathetic!

You wait and see if Obama don’t eventually lift the Jones Act, he’s always late in his actions. It wouldn’t suprize me if he uses Tuesday nights speech to do it.

Sarge, I hope and pray that hopefully this time next year we can sit back in New Orleans with a couple dozen each of Louisiana raw oysters, a oyster in one hand and a cold one in the other telling each other I told you so.;)

Let’s get back to cruising, shall we?

Let me start off by asking you, how do you think I will like my Cove balcony on the Dream come Jan? :)

Sarge, I hope and pray that hopefully this time next year we can sit back in New Orleans with a couple dozen each of Louisiana raw oysters, a oyster in one hand and a cold one in the other telling each other I told you so.;)

Let’s get back to cruising, shall we?

Let me start off by asking you, how do you think I will like my Cove balcony on the Dream come Jan? :)

As do I. I graciously accept your offer to buy. :D

We loved our Cove Balcony on Dream and have one booked for a b2b on Carnival Magic. I looked at a lot of cabins on the ship, and I really think it is the best cabin choice on the ship, unless you are going to go for a suite or perhaps an aft wrap.

From an obviously conservative biased media.

Now we see that you truly are delirious :D. Perhaps some of that oil that you can't smell has fried your brain like an oyster! I suppose next you'll be telling us the spill is nothing more than a right-wing conspiracy to make Obama look bad (as if he needed any help in that respect)! :rolleyes:

Now we see that you truly are delirious :D. Perhaps some of that oil that you can't smell has fried your brain like an oyster! I suppose next you'll be telling us the spill is nothing more than a right-wing conspiracy to make Obama look bad (as if he needed any help in that respect)! :rolleyes:

I plan on checking out some of the areas affected by the spill in a week or two. As for a conspiracy, that would require a brain.

Archived