How trustworthy and timely is Coral Breeze on their shore excursions?

KristiFree

Just be sure to match your watch up with the ship time before you get off. Pauls crew had us back an hour and a half before the laste tender. We got there at 3 and the last tender was 4:30. Our trip started at 10am and we had plenty of time for everything. Just be sure to let the crew on the Coral Breeze know what time you have to be back by.

Cute with the caps. I have a hard enough time putting captials at the beginning of the sentence. I have booked with coral breeze and got a confirmation back. I will be there in July, traveling with my mother. I am in my 50's and want to snorkel and my mother is just taking in the sights.

Susan

I want to use Coral Breeze on our snorkeling excursion while we are in Belize.

We are in Belize from approx. 8am until 5pm and the last tender is at 4:15 back to the ship (Carnival Elation)!

The website says that this tour is 5 hrs long starting at 9 and we have plenty of time once we are done to get back in time for that last tender. Is this true? Has anyone booked thru them instead of Carnival's?

It is cheaper, yet I sure don't want to miss the ship as this is the last port of call before we return home!

Can anyone tell me their experience with Coral Breeze? thanks so much...

We just got back from the Carnival Miracle and our tour was wonderful..it exceeded our expectations. We had about 14 on our tour and two ladies (in their 70's) stayed on the boat and didn't snorkel - just had fun watching. The boat is huge, with padded seats to lean back and relax. I too worried to death about the time. I had emailed Paul at Coral Breeze a couple of times with the time concern and he reassured me that there would be no problem. Just tell them in a email and when you board their boat what time you have to be back and they will have you there in plenty of time. We even had an extra hour to shop in Belize after the tour. If you do the Shark/Ray Alley, make sore you take underwater camera and order the lunch, it's well worth it. If you book a month early you will get 10% off, if you book 6 people, five pay and the sixth person is free - including their lunch. Besides the two snorkeling sites for which they fit you with all equipment needed, you get to eat at the restaurant on Caye Caulker (a beautiful island) and have about an hour or more to shop and explore the island. Read my review under "Coral Breeze Tour Was The Best Ever" I posted a couple of days ago...that will give you all the facts.

Archived