Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

Not a big fan of cruising to Bermuda in the fall and in Hurricane season...can get a bit chilly there that time of year if a storm comes through...I think Bermuda is a definate summer spot...

Have fun and enjoy, it is beautiful...

Not a big fan of cruising to Bermuda in the fall and in Hurricane season...can get a bit chilly there that time of year if a storm comes through...I think Bermuda is a definate summer spot...

Have fun and enjoy, it is beautiful...

Well here in PA my kids are still wearing shorts the 2nd week of September as it is still very warm so I am hoping that Bermuda will be as warm if not warmer then here in PA..?

Hi all,

Was out all afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to see more people climbing onboard here. Looks like Sept. 18th is the more popular date so I emailed Laura to ask her to look for that as our first choice.

So, we are looking to cruise the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore to Bermuda on September 18, 2011.

Anyone else want to come along???

In answer to the group size question, it takes only 8 booked cabins to make a CC group.

Good evening all,

OK so we certainly have the interest....now comes the waiting. Sit tight and I will give you all the info the moment I get it from Laura. From past experience, I can tell you that it might take a while. But don't worry....an answer will come!:D

Who's interested in the Carnival Pride from Baltimore to Bermuda sailing either September 18, 2011 or October 2, 2011? Would love to have you come aboard!!

Good morning CC friends.....

If you are thinking about a cruise for the Fall of 2011, how about the Carnival Pride from Baltimore to Bermuda? That's 3 full days in Bermuda with a wonderful ship as your "hotel!" We are looking into the Sept. 18th sailing with the Oct.2nd date as our second choice.

If you are interested, just leave your post here. If and when we get the CC approval, I will post all info needed. Come on along!!

Anyone want to add their expertise about Bermuda?? Would love to hear about the "do's" and don't's!"

I have been to Bermuda many, many times always on a land vacation. However, the last time was over 15 years ago. We love the shopping, the golf, and the restaurants. DH & I are talking about this cruise so we can go to "Little Venice" for lunch again, play golf at the Princess (Waterlot) course again, and shop at Frith's again. Also, rent a moped & take the ferry to Somerset. I hope they're all still there! I'm starting my research now!:D:D

Any fall date in 2011 is fine with us!

OK, here's what I've found...

Little Venice is still there

The Princess Golf Course is now the Fairmont

I'd forgotten Frith's was a duty free liquor store & it appears to be gone, but the department store I remembered is A.S.Cooper's & it's still there.

The Swizzle Inn is still there, as is Henry VIII's and the White Horse in St. George's.

We can't wait to go back!

I booked yesterday for the Sept 18th sailing. I guess I should have looked on here first. I was just so excited to see the dates finally come out and I couldn't wait!!! If you pick this date also--- I will transfer my sailing over.

We live in Key West & own a moped, which both DH & I use daily. I/we would not hesitiate to rent a moped there for a couple of days to get around. Of course, here they're called "scooters"!:)

That being said, if you're not accustomed to riding one, it probably would be better to not rent one. If you plan on having a couple of drinks, definately DO NOT rent a moped!:eek:

We live in Key West & own a moped, which both DH & I use daily. I/we would not hesitiate to rent a moped there for a couple of days to get around. Of course, here they're called "scooters"!:)

That being said, if you're not accustomed to riding one, it probably would be better to not rent one. If you plan on having a couple of drinks, definately DO NOT rent a moped!:eek:

They're more like motorcycles in Bermuda. No bells.

I booked yesterday for the Sept 18th sailing. I guess I should have looked on here first. I was just so excited to see the dates finally come out and I couldn't wait!!! If you pick this date also--- I will transfer my sailing over.

Hi there,

Hope to have you join us on the Sept. 18th sailing!

BTW...where in Pa are you?

I guess as far as renting mopeds go, if you are an experienced rider, it might be OK. I'm not so I think I'll pass. Actually, I have some mobility issues of my own, so I have my own set of wheels for distance!

Archived