Seniors to toddlers

relaxin

Just back from another amazing Spirit cruise to Bermuda!! Last year we went with my

inlaws early 80"s and this year with our grandchildren 1 and 3 yrs old and the warm,welcoming staff on the Spirit treated them all wonderfully.

They were so helpful boarding my in-laws and assistiing them with their trays in the dining areas.Their kindness made that trip much easier for us too.The did it with a smile,too.

This year we thought they would dread seeing a 3 yr old little boy board but it was quite the opposite.The staff from desk workers,room attendants,repair crew and especially the buffet staff always had a high 5 and kind words for him.He had more friends than we did,everyone called him by name and he loved it.

The usual great food and service.Last year our cabin was a bit of a disappointment but this year (9157) Alex and Bundi did a superb job!!

NCL is the best and we already have another cruise in October booked,can't wait!!

I'm so glad you had a good time. We have found that NCL staff pays extra attention to all age groups!!! Our kids are always treated like royalty.... and my in-laws (in their 80s) were treated the same. You should have a great time in October! :D

Archived