Stateroom Selection-Liberty of the Seas-Please help!

We are 2 adults, 2 children and a 2 year old in crib travelling November 21 on Liberty of the Seas. We are considering either 2 connecting promenades on deck 8, 2 connecting oceanviews, (2630 & 2632) or connecting oceanviews on deck 9 (9663 & 9661). What should we do?

My choice with the kids would be the Promenade rooms. Since they can look out the window at the things below it gives them some entertainment over just looking at the water on deck 2. We have been in a Promenade room a few times with no complaints

I would pick Deck 8. It's pretty close to the middle of the ship, and easier access to everything up and down. You are very close to the Royal Promenade so you can run down for a quick bite to eat if you want, and closer to the pools and WJ.

I would take the connecting oceanview cabins. I would much rather look at the ocean than look at the promanade. And I certainly would not pick the inside cabins.........like staying in a closet with no windows.

Do not pick the inside cabins over the promenade or ocean view cabins. In my opinion, deck 8 is better then deck 2, but the oceanview cabin will be a little roomier. Either way, you'll have a great time.

Have you considered the family promanade cabins? We stayed in one on the Independence in March and it is quite roomy. You would have to call to reserve, (and you give up one bathroom), but it may be perfect for your family, and definitely worth considering.

A~

We are 2 adults, 2 children and a 2 year old in crib travelling November 21 on Liberty of the Seas. We are considering either 2 connecting promenades on deck 8, 2 connecting oceanviews, (2630 & 2632) or connecting oceanviews on deck 9 (9663 & 9661). What should we do?

I would go with the connecting Promenades on deck 8. That is where we were on the Liberty in 2007 and the Adventure and 2008 and loved it. The kids were younger then and we could put them to bed and look out the Promenade windows and see the activities going on down on deck 5. For example, one night there were people singing 70's songs and dancing in costumes. It wasn't loud enough to disturb their sleep but we could still hear the music if we sat on the benches right by the window.

Archived