Corinthian II South Africa

borbo

We are thinking of going on Travel Dynamic's cruise around South Africa. I'd like to hear from anyone who has cruised on the Corinthian II with Travel Dynamics. What are the excursions like? Is there any difficulty with the sign-up. What I mean is: do they provide enough space for everyone or do you have to rush to line up to sign up? Any other little glitches which can ruin a trip, like unairconditioned busses? It says there is an open bar; are the prices inflated?

Hello - I just got off the ship a month ago. It was a Travel Dynamics tour in the Mediterranean. I cannot give an answer to your question about air-conditioned buses as it may not be the same in Africa but I would imagine they will care for you expertly. The cruise was truly flawless. I have been on quite a few small ships and I loved this ship. The food was excellent and the staff great. I have never been on a ship with free drinks (except premium liquor) and wine so that was a real treat. Never any problem with sign up for tours. The cabins were great - tons of storage. I don't think you will regret signing up for the cruise.

• 1 year later...

I've sailed on her twice through Travel Dynamics. The first time to Antarctica, second (because I liked the ship so much) around South Africa. The buses in SA were comfortable and air-conditioned, there was room for everyone on the tours and the open bar was a nice touch. Fellow passengers were very interesting and the on board talks quite informative. I liked being on the ship at night and sometimes there was entertainment (such as a Zulu dance troupe) brought on board.

Archived