One more cave tubing question

patti917

Our boat will be in Belize from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Although I would like to do cave tubing, I would also like to be able to do some sightseeing there. It doesn't sound like there is enough time to do both. Am I misunderstanding how long cave tubing takes, or is it really an all day thing? Thanks in advance!

I haven't done the cave tubing from a cruise ship in BElize, but I have been to Belize and can tell you that Belize City is very run down and seedy and is not a place you would want to do any sightseeing. My suggestion is go on the cave tubing tour and anything else will just be a bonus.

Hi,

I went cave tubing in belize with a party of six, we left very late because my son was trying to get on a tour he had booked. We did cave tubing and a city tour and had at least 45mins to shop. We did all this with phil from philstours who was very friendly and knowledgeable, phils also works from the tourist village so I know he is safe to travel with. You can visit his site at seabelize.com

James

Archived