PCC and a luau?

Kirbydale

We are doing the PCC post-cruise. I know Ha is not a luau. We are trying to decide if we should make time for a luau (would do OLL) or if Ha will satisfy the need for a show and dinner?

Thank for your thoughts! We leave for Oahu tomorrow and can't wait!

Really depends on you and your priorities. We loved the PCC evening show. It was truly spectacular, especially the fire dancing. We could have opted for the PCC luau meal, but instead went with the American Meal, which we all enjoyed very much. I have to say, that although I am sure the Old Lahaina Luau is wonderful, I have no regrets for how we planned our time in Hawaii. My priorities were met, and it just so happens that a luau was not one of my priorities. You have to decide what you want.

We are planning to do both OLL and PCC. OLL is supposed to be the best luau in Hawaii so I can't miss it. If anything, I'd rather miss PCC but doing both is the best of both worlds!

I agree, and have posted previously that if time and finances permit, that I recommend that folks do both The PCC and a regular luau. Two very different experiences IMO.

We are planning to do both OLL and PCC. OLL is supposed to be the best luau in Hawaii so I can't miss it. If anything, I'd rather miss PCC but doing both is the best of both worlds!

We don't go until next March. Can't wait to hear about both in plenty of time to finalize our own plans ;) !!! Everything is $$ X4 so it's a tough decision....Plus we're going with 2 other families so I feel SOOOO responsible (even though I shouldn't - they could read CC too!!!)

We don't go until next March. Can't wait to hear about both in plenty of time to finalize our own plans ;) !!! Everything is $$ X4 so it's a tough decision....Plus we're going with 2 other families so I feel SOOOO responsible (even though I shouldn't - they could read CC too!!!)

No problem! I'll definitely report back but my trip isn't until the end of November! Seems like an eternity!

vbmom87 has a really good point. It really depends on you and your group's priorities. An authentic luau and Hawaiian food are at the top of our priorities.

I was in Honolulu last week celebrating my birthday. I went to Germaine's Luau and would HIGHLY recommend it. It was an amazing experience! I didn't have time to visit the PCC so I can't answer what their show is like. Definitely go check out this luau! I promise, you won't regret it!

Archived