St Lucia via Serenade May 23

sunnymay

St Lucia-

Second stop on the Serenade of the Seas 5/23-

By far our best tour! St Lucia is a beautiful island. We booked Cosol Tours. What a blast! I can NOT say enough good things about this group.We were met right off the ship by Cosol himself! He is a very happy, fun guy! We boarded a well air conditioned van with our tour captain- Baptist. We rode through Castries to our first stop at a banana plantation and sampled several different fruits! We drove through the fishing villages, went to the sulphur springs, a waterfall, stopped at beautiful places for picture opportunities, saw guys selling boa constrictors and took a water taxi over to Jalouise beach for some snorkeling and swimming.

Cosol also arranges for a lunch of locally prepared food. We had Johnny cakes, fish cakes, fried plantains, banana fritters, chicken etc etc. It was wonderful! The tour includes all the rum punch, beer, water or soda you can drink! Our group was only 12 people, we had plenty of room in the van and had a great group!

It was cloudy most of the day and rained on us once at the sulphur springs. I am sure the color of the water would have been fantastic in my pictures if the sun had been shining. It is the most beautiful color of dark turquoise. Much different than other islands I have visited.

The tour lasted until about 4:00, we were back to board the ship in plenty of time.

I highly recommend Cosol!

Archived