Zipline / cavetubing combo?

paul07ss

Is there a combo of Zipline / cavetubing combo? If so has anyone done this and had time to get back to the boat on time? Or should I just zipline in Roatan?

There is a combo in Belize. We booked through Island Marketing who uses X-stream Cave Tubing. I have it booked for January on Liberty of Seas. It is $99. Check out the site about the combo on Island marketing or on X-stream Cabe tubing. I ask the same question and looks like they make it back in plenty of time. Someone on another thread said they did it both and had plenty of time and had a great time. They only take 14 people on their tours. We are really looking forward to it. Shagdancer

Is there a combo of Zipline / cavetubing combo? If so has anyone done this and had time to get back to the boat on time? Or should I just zipline in Roatan?

Just got back today from Carnival Legend. We went with NCQ Adventures.

It was fabulous. Pricing is a little more but talk about personal service.

There were 3 of us and it was 125 each. The more people you have the less it is.

This included: Narrated driving tour, zip lining, Cave tubing, lunch at the resort and stopping for cashew wine and fruit.

Nacho..the owner called me to confirm our reservations. Nacho and Cynthia his wife were awesome. We learned so much on this trip thanks to them. We were first to hit the zip lines so no waiting total blast. We then walked over to the river for the cave tubing. We had a river guide take us down the river once again just us 3. We had great tubes..orange with handles which made it easier to carry and we sat up higher in the water so no hitting our butts. The guide stopped inside the cave and we explored the inside of the cave. Crystal formations were awesome. After the activites we went to the restaurant for a fabulous buffet lunch. Wonderful baked chicken, beans and rice, tortillas, plantains, and so much more. Nacho and his wife Cynthia on the way back took us to a store to purchase some cashew wine. We had just a wonderful time. Well worth the price. We also stopped at the zoo for a quick look. Still made it in time to so a little shopping. Nacho really got the job done.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:DWe've also used Xstream Belize cruise excursions and we thought they were AWESOME:-)

We had no problem with the times at all, we even had time to shop for a few souvenirs in the port before we got on our tender.

We were there in December and the water was perfect, refreshing after the walk in the rainforest which is warm and humid as expected:-)

Archived