screws spa & trafalgar falls

greenscooter

Have you looked at Reyno? We booked him and he'll customize for not too much more. We're doing Trafalgar Falls, Emerald Pool and MR Nice Fruit Stand. Would've liked to do a more intense hike, but we'll have the 3 yr old and a few over 60, so we opted for this. Best of luck!!

Have you looked at Reyno? We booked him and he'll customize for not too much more. We're doing Trafalgar Falls, Emerald Pool and MR Nice Fruit Stand. Would've liked to do a more intense hike, but we'll have the 3 yr old and a few over 60, so we opted for this. Best of luck!!

How do you contact him about this tour? Was this a custom one? Do you mind sharing info regarding the cost, duration, and payment options for this tour. I am very interested in booking a private tour for our group. Is there a minimum/ maximum number of people for the tour?

Thanks

reynotours dot com His email address is on the site. He sometimes takes a day or two to reply, but he's been very accomodating with our changing group! His tour includes drinks.

The price was initially $200 for our family of 4 to be private/customized. Then my mom and step dad decided to join us, and he said $40 each additional person. THEN our group grew even more (to 20) and he's giving it to us for $35/adult and $25/child (but we only had 2 kids with us).

Let me know if you have any other questions!

reynotours dot com His email address is on the site. He sometimes takes a day or two to reply, but he's been very accomodating with our changing group! His tour includes drinks.

The price was initially $200 for our family of 4 to be private/customized. Then my mom and step dad decided to join us, and he said $40 each additional person. THEN our group grew even more (to 20) and he's giving it to us for $35/adult and $25/child (but we only had 2 kids with us).

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

:) ANTOURS , im booked with them !

i was doing trafalgua falls, screws spa, botanical gardens, mr nice and mount bruce for $50 but i changed to river tubing/ screws spa/ mr nice instead. they can definatley take you there:)

I have searched numerous tour operator sites in Dominica for this combo tour and don't see that option listed. Anyone have any recommendations?

Last year we booked it through Celebrity. It was one of the options. It was our first cruise so we thought we'd stick to the cruise's options. I know we probably paid more, but we didn't have one choice that wasn't awesome... Well maybe the submarine in Barbados... It was pretty weak. The only thing that I didn't like is that we always felt rushed by the operators at each place. The ship wouldn't leave without us since it was one of their tours. Maybe if it wasn't, they wouldn't have been in such a hurry and we would have missed the ship...

This time we are thinking about branching out. I'd love advice about these places.... Oranjestad, Aruba, Willemstad, Curacao, St. George's, Grenada. Bridgetown, Barbados, Castries, St. Lucia, Roseau, Dominica , Basseterre, St. Kitts, and St. Croix, U.S.V.I.

I went with my mom last year to Grenada, Barbados and Dominica. I am taking my dh this time so we are going to do a couple things the same so he can enjoy them but we will avoid the submarine. :)

Thanks everyone for all the advice; however, I will be doing a tour on my own (hubby plans on diving). I did the Trafalgar Falls/Emerald Pool/Hot Springs/ Mr. Nice Fruit Stand/ Botannical Garden tour with Bumpiing Tours last cruise and am looking for something different this time. I liked the Emerald Pool the best. But, I need recommendations for a single person wanting to go to Screws Spa, any ideas??? Also, I am COLD intolerant; so, Titou Gorge and river tubing is out!!!

• 1 month later...

I just thought Id bump this up to the top of this thread in case anyone is still wanting to go to screws spa and trafalgua falls.

Did i mention that reyno also provides drinks, and many others do not. and he will allow guests into the falls, but antours said they only allow guests to stand on the platform. So I would recommend Reynotours.com and I am really looking foward to my tour with Reyno :D He was also cheaper than antours and peppers ;)

Hi....could anyone explain what you actually do on thes tours. Specically....say Emerald Pool.......is it a place to swim (sounds like it) or place to see?? Is it freah water or salt water? The different Falls.....same thing. Is it an easy access to these places or a long hot hike? I have seen river tubing mentioned.....long hike to get there..or easy access? Will you be in the hot sun long.....or is it shaded.

Thanks....I am trying to find something not in salt water or direct sun/heat for a wimp to do......lol. :)

ive been told that the trafalga falls is a 10 min walk, and quite easy to do. to get into the falls you have to go over some rocks so not good if you have mobility problems. the water is cool and refreshing, i think its fresh water. its shaded in the rainforest. screws spa is a natural spa, with pools of verying temperatures from cold to hot and is good for your skin.

usually you goto mr nice and botanical gardens too.:)

ive been told that the trafalga falls is a 10 min walk, and quite easy to do. to get into the falls you have to go over some rocks so not good if you have mobility problems. the water is cool and refreshing, i think its fresh water. its shaded in the rainforest. screws spa is a natural spa, with pools of verying temperatures from cold to hot and is good for your skin.

usually you goto mr nice and botanical gardens too.:)

Thanks!! I have to be careful of my skin.......and heat is not good for it. That water in your pics looks kind of well......gross. Is it dirty or something else. Not sure if I would want to do the sulpher spa,.....not sure how my skin would handle it.

its not dirty but does have an orange tinge to it. Its good for your skin, I dont know if anyone with sensitive skin felt that it wasnt good, hope someone else can clarify this.

the waterfall is fresh water, try doing the emerald pool and trafalga falls and mr nice fruit stand, the tours are about 3 - 4 hours long.

if you walked around the port area you would be disapointed.

its not dirty but does have an orange tinge to it. Its good for your skin, I dont know if anyone with sensitive skin felt that it wasnt good, hope someone else can clarify this.

the waterfall is fresh water, try doing the emerald pool and trafalga falls and mr nice fruit stand, the tours are about 3 - 4 hours long.

if you walked around the port area you would be disapointed.

Thanks....do you know anything about Trafalga Falls?? What do you do there? Is it just scenic or what??

trafalgar falls is 2 waterfalls, one is cold, one is warm and has warm springs at the bottom. you can view from a platform, or climb down rocks to go in:)

go to dominica tourist website to see info and pictures on all dominica attractions. the tour companys can put together a tour of 3 or 4 places , where as the cruiseline excursions only visit 1 or 2.

you can also get a taxi on the day at the port.

trafalgar falls is 2 waterfalls, one is cold, one is warm and has warm springs at the bottom. you can view from a platform, or climb down rocks to go in:)

go to dominica tourist website to see info and pictures on all dominica attractions. the tour companys can put together a tour of 3 or 4 places , where as the cruiseline excursions only visit 1 or 2.

you can also get a taxi on the day at the port.

Thanks! We are going to to a tour with Bumpiing and go to Titou Gorge, Trafalger Falls and a few other places. Hubby will snorkel at Champagne Reef and I will just wait. Hope it isnt too hot!

Archived