?? about mini suite Golden Princess

Quilter n Cruiser

Does anyone have information regarding cabin E729 on the Golden. ( last cabin starboard side) Mostly curious as to whether the balcony is curved and extended as others on many of the other ships. Thanks for any info or any comments about that cabin, Pictures would also be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have information regarding cabin E729 on the Golden. ( last cabin starboard side) Mostly curious as to whether the balcony is curved and extended as others on many of the other ships. Thanks for any info or any comments about that cabin, Pictures would also be greatly appreciated.

Yes, E729 on the Golden has an extended balcony. We had this cabin last August. Here are a couple of pics for you.

DSCF9356.jpg.2eb4d1f11843751eec3eed40f3a62b87.jpg

DSCF9413.jpg.0a41e2206d6342489deeed8b72f25922.jpg

Some of the descriptions I've read say you can see aft with this balcony, almost as if a wrap, but I haven't really seen any pics showing this. Does it indeed have a bit of an aft view as well, or is it simply because its the last one and there's nothing between you and the back of the ship?

Some of the descriptions I've read say you can see aft with this balcony, almost as if a wrap, but I haven't really seen any pics showing this. Does it indeed have a bit of an aft view as well, or is it simply because its the last one and there's nothing between you and the back of the ship?

I looked but could not find a good aft looking photo from this balcony. Unfortunately, it does not wrap completely around to the aft. It is as you described, there is nothing between you and the back of the ship. The upright that Skywalkers sits on blocks you from having a total aft view. We would not hesitate to book this cabin again.:)

Is there any noise problems with these cabins? We were worried about noise from the Vista Lounge.

Paula

If you are on the starboard side, you shouldn't have any noise issues at all.

I stayed in E725 in 2007, and heard nothing.

This more recent cruise, I was on the port side, E728, right over the speakers.

I heard (and felt) the bass from the shows and the rehearsals in the late afternoons.

Reminded me of my old apartment days. :D

But it didn't last long, and wasn't that much of a problem. The only time it bothered me was when the show below went on until well after 11:00 PM and I had an excursion that started at 7:00 AM the next day.

That said, I would book it again.

Archived