Review of July 10th Cruise

Brian, Since you will not be reading this until you get back, I hope you and your DW had a wonderful, fun, exciting and fantastic vacation :D

We did! Thank you so much.

I had to laugh at "Day 7 arrive (cry)" because we have planned a "kicking and screaming party" for the last day. As in, they will have to drag us all off kicking and screaming while those who are doing a back to back simply sit there, sipping their coffee and smiling :D

I was wondering who would notice that. ;)

I think we left Brian and his wonderful wife, Sherry in Cozumel! We saw them every day until that evening - never saw them since. I am wondering he and Sherry are learning Spanish and applying for Mexican citizenship!

I know! It was amazing. We ran into you every day until then! :( We were looking for you, but just didn't happen. Anyway, you can figure out how to contact me on the Roll Call post.

We will be in touch!

And thanks for all the encouragement. Part one of the review will be coming up soon!!!!! :D

WOW thankyou soooo much!!!!!!

You are very welcome. I have a few other pictures of the Aquatheater cast, but I don't think any are of him. All are introduced after Splish Splash and he looks VERY different than that picture. He has short hair and it looks darker, but maybe only because it's shorter and WET! So I was confused as to which one he was.

So I don't think this is him, but it could be:

db45e6ef.jpg

And I'm pretty sure this isn't him:

e3362e3e.jpg

And I know this isn't him, but this guy was AMAZING!

f0be8e2a.jpg

hahahah thanks! yeh one is his room mate i think. yes they are all amazing- the things they do are fantastic - and the best part is they love it:)

cant wait to read your review! thankyou so much for taking the time to get pics for me and to write the review for so many people - im on in 3 wks so hopefully will do a good review and im hoping to do a live post also.

thanks again:)

You are very welcome. I have a few other pictures of the Aquatheater cast, but I don't think any are of him. All are introduced after Splish Splash and he looks VERY different than that picture. He has short hair and it looks darker, but maybe only because it's shorter and WET! So I was confused as to which one he was.

So I don't think this is him, but it could be:

db45e6ef.jpg

And I'm pretty sure this isn't him:

e3362e3e.jpg

And I know this isn't him, but this guy was AMAZING!

f0be8e2a.jpg

All of this buildup. All of the my review will give fresh perspective....

So, where is it? Did I miss it?

All of this buildup. All of the my review will give fresh perspective....

So, where is it? Did I miss it?

No, you did not. My apologies. Unfortunately, life has gotten in the way. Came home to a firestorm at work, a dad that got very sick (doing better now) and visiting my kids today. This week has a better outlook, but we shall see. I have already done my preliminary work, so it's just a matter of finishing writing it up and posting it.

Thanks for your interest and stay tuned!

All this build up... and you leave us hanging (lol) :)

I laugh because for all of our trips - I'm very much like you - I have everything planned out ahead of time including meals... We love wine pairing meals also - anxious to hear how they turned out for you.

• 2 weeks later...

okay - not sure if you got writers block, but you owe us for you all of our loyal support of your thread....

You're writing talent indicates that you have qualified your entire cruise based on food, yet you state that you are not a foodie at all!!!

What about the other details of the ship, the ports, etc.

Where's our review (while it's still fresh in your head)?!?!?!?!?!

Archived