Cheap airfare

boomonster

Just thought I would let you know i was checking on airfare for our upcoming trip and SWA has a great sale going on . You have to book by the 24th of June and travel inbetween Sept and Nov 7 I htink but check it out. No I don't work for them but thought Iwould pass along a great deal. As low as $39. one way. I had to switch up some days cause of course it' scheaper on some than others but great cheap way to get to our cruise.

Sorry if it doesn't belong here but thought I would help out fellow Carnival Cruisers since you guys help me out whenever I have a question

Tulsa to Dallas is $39 (one way) - and I did find it on the website. Has to be less than 450 miles and between September 8 and November 17. 451 to 1000 miles is $79. And 1001+ is $119. All of those prices are one way though.

ETA - I also found one way from Tulsa to Seattle at that time for $119. So the fares are there (and no, I don't work for SWA).

Go to where the birthday cake is and hit the book by Thursday button. Then where it says in the big blue box that they're partying for 72 hours , scroll down and there should be an orange bow that says view cities and fairs. Then you just have to look to see what they have. We are flying out of a city that is a little bit farther about an extra 1 but we couldnt pass up the $39. Hope that helps

I wish we had SW here!!! :( I saw this earlier today and got my parents to go ahead an book their air for our Nov. cruise. Less than $350 roundtrip from VA to Florida for two people.

Out here in the mountains I can't even fly one person to Florida for that price, much less nonstop and no baggage fees. Oh, well, the price I pay to live with no traffic and nice scenery.:p

Archived