Cheap airfare

boomonster

Just thought I would let you know i was checking on airfare for our upcoming trip and SWA has a great sale going on . You have to book by the 24th of June and travel inbetween Sept and Nov 7 I htink but check it out. No I don't work for them but thought Iwould pass along a great deal. As low as $39. one way. I had to switch up some days cause of course it' scheaper on some than others but great cheap way to get to our cruise.

Sorry if it doesn't belong here but thought I would help out fellow Carnival Cruisers since you guys help me out whenever I have a question

Just thought I would let you know i was checking on airfare for our upcoming trip and SWA has a great sale going on . You have to book by the 24th of June and travel inbetween Sept and Nov 7 I htink but check it out. No I don't work for them but thought Iwould pass along a great deal. As low as $39. one way. I had to switch up some days cause of course it' scheaper on some than others but great cheap way to get to our cruise.

Sorry if it doesn't belong here but thought I would help out fellow Carnival Cruisers since you guys help me out whenever I have a question

Cheap airfare but look out for the taxes. I was pricing fll to Nassau on Spirit yesterday $24 R/T + $232 Taxes ouch:eek:

Archived