Epic Powerpoint - Post?

epicbride16

Hi Everyone,

I compiled a Powerpoint presentation with all of the pictures that have been posted so far of the ship.

Figured it would be nice to have one central place to look at pictures instead of flipping between sites - - as well as having all of the pictures organized so that you can see all pics of La Cucina from all the different sites, then all the pics of the Aqua park, etc.

Does anyone know how I can post this so that others can take a look and/or save it for themselves? Can I attach it to the CC boards somehow? Is there another website where I could upload it? Or do I just have to e-mail it out to those who would like to see?

I'm not sure how you can do this but if you do decide to e-mail it I'd love a copy. Thanks for doing this. I'll post my e-mail later if you go that route. Does this board have member to member mail? I'd rather not post in the forum.

Hi Everyone,

I compiled a Powerpoint presentation with all of the pictures that have been posted so far of the ship.

Figured it would be nice to have one central place to look at pictures instead of flipping between sites - - as well as having all of the pictures organized so that you can see all pics of La Cucina from all the different sites, then all the pics of the Aqua park, etc.

Does anyone know how I can post this so that others can take a look and/or save it for themselves? Can I attach it to the CC boards somehow? Is there another website where I could upload it? Or do I just have to e-mail it out to those who would like to see?

I'd love your PP presentation. I do not know if CC provides for an upload of your work -- but if you can attach it to an email I'd really appreciate it!

dwkoester at hotmail.com

I'm sure you know how to fix the email addy. Thanks so much.

Well, I just attempted to e-mail it to the two of you - but my Hotmail account thought it was just too big of a file :)

Guess that is what happens when HUNDREDS of new pictures are released!

I found a site that would let me post it for free so that others could download and take a look. Link is posted below.

Obviously this is still a work in progress. Once a new batch of pictures, info, and/or menus come out - I will update and repost. I will probably be tweaking it for awhile as I am planning on sending out a modified version to the wedding guests coming on the cruise with us.

Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/file/-EkqqAFF/EPIC_NEW_PICTURES.html

*NOTE: It does take awhile to load - sorry - there are over 300 slides, most of which include High Res pictures!

Well, I just attempted to e-mail it to the two of you - but my Hotmail account thought it was just too big of a file :)

Guess that is what happens when HUNDREDS of new pictures are released!

I found a site that would let me post it for free so that others could download and take a look. Link is posted below.

Obviously this is still a work in progress. Once a new batch of pictures, info, and/or menus come out - I will update and repost. I will probably be tweaking it for awhile as I am planning on sending out a modified version to the wedding guests coming on the cruise with us.

Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/file/-EkqqAFF/EPIC_NEW_PICTURES.html

*NOTE: It does take awhile to load - sorry - there are over 300 slides, most of which include High Res pictures!

You went to a lot of effort to create this PP presentation. Excellent job. Thanks for trying to email it (I was probably one of the people who you tried) -- after downloading the file I see why emailing was not possible. Thanks so much.

Thank you all! Glad you guys enjoyed it!

I am actually making a modified version of this presentation including our itinerary, wedding information, and cruise tips/tricks and sending out on a CD to all of the guests coming with us on our destination wedding cruise on the Epic January 1st.

I left out all the info slides on the one I uploaded for you all because I figured some of it wasn't applicable (ie: wedding info), and what would have been applicable, you already would know (ie: Restaurant Surchages or Descriptions).

Anyways, I am glad to hear feedback - - hopefully our wedding guests will find it just as enjoyable :)

Archived