TV's available before cabins?

reyesj226

We are set to sail on the Conquest on Sunday.

Will we be allowed to enter the areas where they have TV’s before we are allowed to access our cabins?

Or what about the big screen on the lido deck? Can they televise live TV on it or is it for movies only?

My husband is a huge soccer fan and there will be a WC game at 1:30 pm which he wants to watch. (ok, must confess.... WE are soccer fans!)

I know the TV’s in the cabins have satellite, but does anyone know if it has ESPN as well?

They, of course, have T.V.'s is the sports bar, and I would think they will have them playing before 1:30, and if so, no doubt the soccer game. (The normal time when they open up the cabins for guests.) The big screen quite often shows live T.V., but I don't know if they'll be showing the soccer games or not? I'll bet that you can find someplace aboard where you can see the game before you get into the cabin, or if you're lucky, you might be allowed in the cabin early. :p

"SKY"

Last year we were on the Pride and the first Thursday night football game was on. We watched it in the aft pool area bar.

BINGO,,,I forgot about that area. They do have T.V. sets behind the bar in the aft pool area, and I wouldn't be surprised if you can catch the soccer game there!

"SKY"

Archived