Pay for OJ?

I just read in someone's oasis review that they were charging $4.55 for orange juice in the windjammer at breakfast. Anyone know if this is true? And do they charge for orange juice in the MDR too? :confused:

If it is true, it's very disappointing....

I just read in someone's oasis review that they were charging $4.55 for orange juice in the windjammer at breakfast. Anyone know if this is true? And do they charge for orange juice in the MDR too? :confused:

If it is true, it's very disappointing....

For the fresh squeezed stuff they charge extra. However, they have some "not fresh squeezed" that is free.

They have all sorts of juices out at the Jammer which are free. They also have a guy walking around selling the fresh squeezed off a tray, its kind of weird actually. I dont think he had any takers on our cruise.

They have all sorts of juices out at the Jammer which are free. They also have a guy walking around selling the fresh squeezed off a tray, its kind of weird actually. I dont think he had any takers on our cruise.

I remember on the Freedom they had the juicer at the entrance to the Jammer and I ordered a large "fresh" OJ and it was about $4.00 :eek: As Frank would say "them's nudie bar prices" :D

Archived