Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach?? Need help.

OZ1

Which would you choose and why. Cruising in 1 week and need some opinions from those who have been to both beaches.

We are looking for the prettiest beach to visit at this port. We do not have children and are looking for relaxation, beauty, good food and drink.

Please help me make this difficult decision.

Considering your criteria, I would go with neither. I would do Nachi Cocum. It's beautiful and less crowded than either of the two you mentioned. Actually, it's not too far from Mr. Sanchos. It's an AI booked separately (not thru a cruise line). $49.99 pp for adults which includes lunch. Check out Island Marketing Ltd. I have booked through them numerous times - they are very reputable.

Chick.

I am guessing that Nachi will be booked solid at this point since my cruise sets sail in 9 days. I thought about this beach club months ago and now wish I had booked. With that, is PB or Mr. Sanchos a better choice?

Considering your criteria, I would go with neither. I would do Nachi Cocum. It's beautiful and less crowded than either of the two you mentioned. Actually, it's not too far from Mr. Sanchos. It's an AI booked separately (not thru a cruise line). $49.99 pp for adults which includes lunch. Check out Island Marketing Ltd. I have booked through them numerous times - they are very reputable.

Chick.

Can you tell me if this includes transportation there and back? Or do we need to get our own taxi? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived