Got Compasses? Introducing CruiseDocs!

Sailing Aug. 21 Western. Will try to send you these. I thought I had it all together with the planning. These just blew me away. Now I don't know if a week is long enough. Wish I could do b2b.

This is great! Thanks for taking the time & effort to do this. We'll be sailing on Allure b2b starting April 3, and I've been having a great time reading up about Oasis while the time ticks by.

By the way - now you can add website designer to your resume!

Happy sails!

~ Liz

I was thinking the exact same thing.

How on earth am I going to fit everything into 7 days? It seems impossible. Wish I could afford the time and $$ to do a B2B.

Sailing on the Allure in May, guess I'll have to book a future cruise on the Oasis while I'm aboard. What a shame. ; )

ETA: MickeyB426, I've got two words for you: Fab U

We are leaving on Saturday for the Western sailing and was hoping to see some updated compasses (of course I'll e-mail you mine when I return). Please let me know if you've received any that will be posted prior to Saturday morning.

Thanks for putting this together; it is a wonderful way to help many people.

I just got back yesterday and have them all from our western cruise as well as the spa price list, specials etc. Once I get unpacked I'll try to figure out how to scan, then e-mail them. It may take me awhile though unless one of the kids comes to visit. :p

Would love to see a Chops menu as well if anyone can get a good picture of that!

Thanks so much Mickey for making this available to all of us, I will contribute when I return from my cruise!

Would love to see a Chops menu as well if anyone can get a good picture of that!

Thanks so much Mickey for making this available to all of us, I will contribute when I return from my cruise!

4ever just go to rccl website and type the restaurant name and it will give you the menus.

I just got back yesterday and have them all from our western cruise as well as the spa price list, specials etc. Once I get unpacked I'll try to figure out how to scan, then e-mail them. It may take me awhile though unless one of the kids comes to visit. :p

Wow, thanks for much. Looking forward to seeing your compasses.

Javalava, Thanks for collecting your compasses, I would love to get a peek at them before we leave on Saturday. I hope Hurricane Alex didn't mess up your vacation too much! At this point I just want to get on the ship and don't care if we just cruise around the Atlantic without stopping!

4ever, I'll try to get a copy of Chops menu when we eat there next week.

5 days to go, Can't Wait!!!!

Javalava,

The Cruise Compasses would make a great addition to my CruiseDocs website.

If you would like, I will pay for FedEx to and from your home and I can scan them and have them back to your home safely within three days.

If you'd like, contact me at cruisedocs@aol.com and we can share details.

Thanks in advance!

Javalava,

The Cruise Compasses would make a great addition to my CruiseDocs website.

If you would like, I will pay for FedEx to and from your home and I can scan them and have them back to your home safely within three days.

If you'd like, contact me at cruisedocs@aol.com and we can share details.

Thanks in advance!

You've got mail!!

Archived