Cuountry Music Cruises

jima53

Does anyone have any experience with the cruises that have the music theme mainly country music. Lots of big name performers. There was one on a Carnival ship in january but I can't remember anything other than that. I'm looking for info concerning who put it on, was it the Music industry or possibly some large Radio station network.

Thanks

Jim

Does anyone have any experience with the cruises that have the music theme mainly country music. Lots of big name performers. There was one on a Carnival ship in january but I can't remember anything other than that. I'm looking for info concerning who put it on, was it the Music industry or possibly some large Radio station network.

Thanks

Jim

http://www.countrymusictravel.com/www/id6.html

I don't know if ya'll know who Steve Holy is, he sings "Good Morning Beautiful", but he was on our Elation cruise last June as a passenger and it was soooo cool because each night he would sing in the kareoke bar just for fun!! What a treat it was to have him there!! He is really cute also which doesn't hurt!

I don't know if ya'll know who Steve Holy is, he sings "Good Morning Beautiful", but he was on our Elation cruise last June as a passenger and it was soooo cool because each night he would sing in the kareoke bar just for fun!! What a treat it was to have him there!! He is really cute also which doesn't hurt!

Yep I know who he is and love his songs.. I would have loved to be on that cruise.. I think he's originally from here.. Im in Dallas Fort Worth area..

On the Glory Eastern on the 22nd. We booked the Glory unknowing until we were getting on the ship and there were a lot of folks wearing country and western concert shirts.

They had a lot of autograph sessions in the green room and several private performances. All the time the performers were enjoying the cruise either at dinner or by the pool. It seemed like everyone would give them their space and everyone had a good time.

Oddly enough we met someone from Tazamania (sp) near Australia. She had read about the cruise on the internet and booked the Glory trip not knowing the normal cruise passage didn't include the concerts. Luckily enough they let her pay an additional fee to join in on the concerts, however the price she paid for the cruise plus the add-on was more than the others who bought the entire package in advance.

Archived