Anybody used Star tours?

cruisingforsix

Any body ever used star tours?we are ready to book a tour for october to snorkel with them. they were very quick to respond to emails and received very good reviews on trip advisor. they also told us they only take 10 people which is exactly what we were looking for.

• 1 month later...
Any body ever used star tours?we are ready to book a tour for october to snorkel with them. they were very quick to respond to emails and received very good reviews on trip advisor. they also told us they only take 10 people which is exactly what we were looking for.

I wasn't impressed with them. We had to grab the water taxi on our own. Waited 45 minutes for them to get squared away once we got to the resort. The outboard quit running several times going to and from the reef. When I asked the time, the guide informed me that he didn't have a watch. Then we nearly missed the last taxi back before the last tender.

The tour itself was good. We had a pod of dolphins swim around us while the guide tried to get the motor running when going out to the reef. We saw lots of fish and coral at the reef and then went to a sandbar and swam with some rays. I am glad that I did it but would not book this tour again.

Got Star tours booked for Dec. 15th. Will be DW and I so far

chackey;

When were you there ? What happen at the resort? What should we watch out for. Glad to hear that the snorkeling was good

Paul

Got Star tours booked for Dec. 15th. Will be DW and I so far

chackey;

When were you there ? What happen at the resort? What should we watch out for. Glad to hear that the snorkeling was good

Paul

We were there early last december. Someone will meet you at the water taxi on Caye Caulker and take you to the office at the resort. When everyone is accounted for they will take you to thier boat. Just be sure to watch your time and be sure that you are at the right taxi pier when you are ready to return to the Tourist Village. There were two taxis when we were there but I heard that the companies consolidated so I don't know now. There is a resturant in front of the office that is pretty good. I am sure that the guide will tell you about it.

Archived