What beverages are included?

startpacking

Read some reviews and there seems to be some contradictory information about what beverages are included and what aren't. I'll be on the Victory later this year can CC members please let me know what to except beverage wise at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Thanks.

Believe it or not it may depend on where you get them. If you ask for them at a bar or lounge (coffee, tea, iced tea, juice, etc.) you may be charged so I suggest you order items from Lido buffet, pool area fountains, main dining room, or room service.

Breakfast: (generally...may change without notice) orange juice (not fresh squeezed as this item may come from a machine and have a charge...if it comes from the wait staff or a fountain area then free), apple juice and usually at least one other juice that's tropical in nature. Coffee, iced tea, hot tea's (assorted), hot chocolate, milk and chocolate milk. Lunch: iced tea, lemonade, coffee, hot tea's, hot chocolate, milk and chocolate milk.

Dinner: Same as above but in main dining room there may also be offerings of cappucino and espresso from the dessert menu.

Welcome to the cruise industry...it is always changing so be prepared for anything.

Generally to purchase: bottled waters, soda's, beers, wines, mixed drinks, specialty coffee's. Rule of thumb...if they ask for the ship card...it costs money.

Archived