TV connections and bringing a PS2

suzsummit

OK, I know weird... but I just had to finally give in on this one. We are on the Sea Princess to Alaska on JUly 1st. My teenagers are intent on packing their PS2 -- and I am tired of argueing. So if they can fit it in their suitcase, they may bring it. :eek:

But ... I was wondering if it will hook up to the TV? Has anyone tried this and do you think they can just bring the standard cables?

thanks... and don't hassle me about them missing the best part of the cruise... If you have teenagers you know that these vacations are all about compromise.

suzsummit

OK, I know weird... but I just had to finally give in on this one. We are on the Sea Princess to Alaska on JUly 1st. My teenagers are intent on packing their PS2 -- and I am tired of argueing. So if they can fit it in their suitcase, they may bring it. :eek:

But ... I was wondering if it will hook up to the TV? Has anyone tried this and do you think they can just bring the standard cables?

thanks... and don't hassle me about them missing the best part of the cruise... If you have teenagers you know that these vacations are all about compromise.

suzsummit

Yes, we know what is is like to have teens on a cruise. Fortunately, (at the last minute) ours decided not to bring a game console. If the Sea Princess has been updated with the new flat screen TVs then you should have the proper A/V jacks and you should be able to access them. However, if they still have the standard TVs, I am not sure if they will have the proper jacks or if you can even get to them. Maybe someone knows for sure. Enjoy your cruise.:)

I would call Princess directly. I do not believe the Sea Princess has the Flat Screen TV's and even if they do, I would check to make sure it will work. I would hate for them to go to all the trouble and then not be able to use it.

I believe there is a travel size DVD player that you can connect the game systems to, but no positive. I would rather have them bring their game system, then have them in the arcade and spend a fortune, like my kids did when they were younger. The days at sea can be a little boring for teens unless their all about laying out and enjoying the pool.

I would call Princess directly. I do not believe the Sea Princess has the Flat Screen TV's and even if they do, I would check to make sure it will work. I would hate for them to go to all the trouble and then not be able to use it.

I believe there is a travel size DVD player that you can connect the game systems to, but no positive. I would rather have them bring their game system, then have them in the arcade and spend a fortune, like my kids did when they were younger. The days at sea can be a little boring for teens unless their all about laying out and enjoying the pool.

The portable DVD player is another option. Most of the new players have in/out A/V connections, plus they could also bring DVD's . :)

Archived