wedding programs?

I sail in two weeks. I made my own programs, but they are very limited with information, due to the lack of info I had. I actually used the fact that I have very little information and made it humorous. I am a very detailed person, I hate to procrastinate, and I plan ,EVERYTHING. So my programs have humor in it about my need to fight procrastination and have the programs done before Carnival provided us with the information needed. My location and time read something like somewhere aboard the carnival Fantasy and some time on this date.... Its silly I know, but this was my kind of way to deal with my situation. I felt that a program is required, and I really didn't have enough information for one besides what I have laid down for the ceremony, so I chose to make light of it. People are just going to toss them anyway expect for me and my close family, at least they will get a laugh. Anyway, just thought I would share my story, and I have never been to a wedding that didn't have a program, so I say make one. I put who was in my wedding party, and the order I had things, and explained my sand ceremony since we are involving children in ours. I do not have a picture of mine, and they are already packed away for the trip, but I am a huge scrapbooker, so I had all the right tools. I had a matted picture on the front that had our names inside hearts that were written in the sand, and waves crashing. The names were photoshopped though since we live in Ohio. lol There were other embellishments, and the back side was my actual program. Good luck!

I made CD programs, and they were wonderful. I included a page for who was in the wedding, a remembrance page (for those that passed away), special thank yous, a list of songs that were on the CD, and the working for our wine ceremony and nautical reading. Here is the list I made:

Ceremony

(In General Order)

The Greeting

Nautical Reading

Exchange of Vows

Wine Ceremony

Apache Blessing

Announcement

Recessional

Archived