trailer trash vacations

[quote name='BeeBeeCee'][I]Geez...I wish I could afford to take more of these "trashy vacations" :D[/I]

[I]Any room in the club?? [/I][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen]Welcome Brenda![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='2girlsnlovefl']so i was on cruise critics reveiwing some ports of call for our up-coming 7 day on the dream on october 7th when a friend of mine said " i don't understand why you cruise they are like the trailer trash of vacations?" I can't tell you how upset i got. iI could not believe she said that needless to say i flew off the handle. i explained to her that it is not like that at all. furthermore i am able to take 2 seven day cruises a year usually a balcony for a very reasonable price. i would not be able to fly to the caribean for a week without spending at least double that. i called her a snob. was i wrong for getting so upset at her opinion? i don't see how she even can make an assumption considering she has only been on one cruise on holland to alaska with her grandmother when she was 18!!! i will say i am not blind i have noticed trashy behavior on my cruises but don't you see that on most vacays at some point?? she said she was sorry for offending me but i never heard an apology for being so close minded.

thanks for letting me vent[/quote]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]Not even worth responding to that person.....Then again...Ask them what their favorite restaurant is.....:D[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000]If it's not Ruth's Chris, Morton's or the best one in your area they are not to good of a judge of much of anything.....[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000]My guess is they'll say Friday's, Denny's or Appleby's.....LOL.....;)
PS: Ask that person what they did for their last vacation....[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[quote name='reno3']Add my family to the "Trailer Trash Vacation Club"
I have been called worse:cool::D[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkgreen]Okay Reno, you and the fam are in! Welcome.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote=Cruisin'Allie;25022305]I'm a margarita girl myself... beer is NOT my thing either so I guess I'll be "rockin' my 'rita gut" - cause I definitely have one![/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]OKAY, I seriously need to cruise with you! You live in FL, jump on the Valor 1/9/11 and rock that rita gut with me!:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm on the Valor on Nov. 21 for Thanksgiving... :( Gotta cruise when my DD is out of school...

Dare I think of an Official Trailer Trash Vacation Club Cruise?? That would be hilarious! Just think... cow patty bingo on the Lido deck... tubacca spittin' off the back of the ship... not to mention broken down lawn chairs and styrofoam beer coolers by the pool!

(How do ya smuggle a moonshine still onboard??)

I used to live in Powell & Gillette, Wyoming... Where in Montana are you from?

[quote name='kansas kruiser'][IMG]http://images.clipartof.com/thumbnails/4189-Man-Drinking-A-Six-Pack-Of-Beer-Clipart.jpg[/IMG]Can anyone join this club???:p[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Anyone who loves to cruise! Welcome! Feel free to copy and paste our official insignia from my signature![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='kansas kruiser'][IMG]http://images.clipartof.com/thumbnails/4189-Man-Drinking-A-Six-Pack-Of-Beer-Clipart.jpg[/IMG]Can anyone join this club???:p[/QUOTE]

Sure! We don't discriminate! (Especially since you're bringing the 6 pack!)

[quote=Cruisin'Allie;25022661]I'm on the Valor on Nov. 21 for Thanksgiving... :( Gotta cruise when my DD is out of school...

Dare I think of an Official Trailer Trash Vacation Club Cruise?? That would be hilarious! Just think... cow patty bingo on the Lido deck... tubacca spittin' off the back of the ship... not to mention broken down lawn chairs and styrofoam beer coolers by the pool!

I used to live in Powell & Gillette, Wyoming... Where in Montana are you from?[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]'[COLOR=darkgreen]Round about Missoula. I think an Official Trailer Trash Vacation Club Cruise would be just the ticket...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Molly BPOE'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Anyone who loves to cruise! Welcome! Feel free to copy and paste our official insignia from my signature![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[IMG]http://images.clipartof.com/thumbnails/5108-Humorous-Fat-Man-Wearing-A-Speedo-At-The-Beach-And-Drinking-A-Beer-Clipart.jpg[/IMG] Thanks for the invite!!!!:D

[quote name='linbobky']can someone define the phrase trailor trash?

i love carnival, but, i didn't know i was trailor trash.:confused:[/quote]

[I]No, No we are not...just our vacation :D[/I] :p tehehe

[quote name='linbobky']can someone define the phrase trailor trash?

i love carnival, but, i didn't know i was trailor trash.:confused:[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]The OP's friend was not speaking of Carnival per se, but stated that cruses were trailer trash vacations.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400]Trailer trash is a term used to decribe people who live in mobile homes, not a flattering description and very biased IMHO. The OP's friend was basically saying that only low class citizens cruise.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ok so i have not laughed that much in i don"t know how long. i want every one to know that as vp of the trailer trash club i will take my duty very seriously i have already emailed carnival and demanded dip cans next to all benches, can beer at all the bars, and toilet seat ring toss to be an activity for the fun patrol!!! again thanks so much for turning my bruised feelings into out loud laughter!!!!!!

ok so i have not laughed that much in i don"t know how long. i want every one to know that as vp of the trailer trash club i will take my duty very seriously i have already emailed carnival and demanded dip cans next to all benches, can beer at all the bars, and toilet seat ring toss to be an activity for the fun patrol!!! again thanks so much for turning my bruised feelings into out loud laughter!!!!!!

Glad we could all help turn it around for you.

Now as VP, you need the official insignia (Allie worked hard paintin' that sock!) just copy and paste from my siggy to yours:D

I officially set up a Facebook fan page for any of you that would like to join there. Just did a quick basic set up for now, but I'll dress it up a bit over the next few days!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-Trailer-Trash-Vacation-Club-CCL/136626829697476

I'm a FB geek so it's only natural for me to do something this corny...

I officially set up a Facebook fan page for any of you that would like to join there. Just did a quick basic set up for now' date=' but I'll dress it up a bit over the next few days!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-Trailer-Trash-Vacation-Club-CCL/136626829697476

I'm a FB geek so it's only natural for me to do something this corny...[/quote']

I am also a FB geek...so go friend me!

not sure, but if you want to make bathtub gin, you might have to fake being disabled to get one of them fancy "accessible cabins."

:eek:

Archived