opera apr2

harpos

• 2 weeks later...

Dan & Cheryl You will not be alone!! Check out the other threads,pre cruise party organized in Ft Lauderdale the night before,pre sail party on board etc.Sounds like a lively crowd. If you are interested in the bus tour to St Thomas that czechmate has so kindly organized sign up,I believe there is still space available and the cost is $30 pp. Look forward to meeting you on board. Mary

Dan. the pre party will be at Goosby's Poolside Bar & Grill @ Ft Lauderdale Marina Marriot. I don't know if an exact time has been decided yet. Perhaps czecmate or one of the group could confirm the time.The party on board on the 2nd will be at the Patio on Ponte Tosca on Deck 11 at 16.30-17.00hrs. Look forward to meeting everyone then Mary:)

Hi Dan/Cheryl and Mary/Boro

At Goosbys ist APRIL we have agreed a start time of 17,00 with people drifting in any time after that they possibly can. It has been suggested that some will wish to dine. This may be at Goosbys or moving on to a restaurant. If that happens then the move will most likely be around 19.00 or 7 p.m.

On 2nd April it is Il Patio at 16.30/17.00 but come earlier!

Please let me know if yu are interested in OUR tours on Antigua, Martinique and Barbados.

Mary I have you and Boro already on "the list" for St. Thomas :-)

I guess you are also reading the "other" roll call thread which is getting longer and longer!

Archived