Nativeway Stingray trip

BrendaLee_570

My husband and I have done the stingray excursion three times,each time with Nativeway. We had a great time,no complaints,but that is all we tried.

We will be in GC again in May,is there another company that is better,or should we stick with NW? Again,no complaints with them,just curious if there was a better company. We don't want to go thru the cruise line.

I was glad to see your review. I saw this tour on Nativeway's website and this was the very one we were interested in. But I've sent them two emails from the website and both have come back to me with errors.

Do you have an alternate way to reach them? I saw another post with people have trouble reaching them -- other posters are just suggesting using a different tour company, but I really liked the idea of a land tour and the stingrays.

I was glad to see your review. I saw this tour on Nativeway's website and this was the very one we were interested in. But I've sent them two emails from the website and both have come back to me with errors.

Do you have an alternate way to reach them? I saw another post with people have trouble reaching them -- other posters are just suggesting using a different tour company, but I really liked the idea of a land tour and the stingrays.

You can call - 1-345-946-8656

I've never had a problem reaching them by email but sometimes others have.

Are you sure you are sending to: nativway@candw.ky (no E in nativway)?

Also see here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=130420

Archived