Entertainment Book for Hawaii?

Dani2

In one of the newest reviews for Pride of Aloha, here on CruiseCritics, Bubbles mentions an "Entertainment Book for Hawaii". she said they "easily saved hundreds of dollars". Has anyone else used these? Can you tell us how much they are, where you get them, and what the coupons covered?

Bubbles did say they used theirs for lunches on shore and luaus.

Thank you!

Danielle

Dani,

You can check it out at http://www.entertainment.com. I recently ordered one for our upcoming cruise in March, and at that time it was $25 plus $5 shipping. The website will give you some idea of some of the coupons and offers that are available. I have already covered my purchase cost with the 25% discount on Atlantis Submarines and my car rentals. There are many restaurant coupons, and also 25% discount for Paradise Cove Luau. So depending on what you plan to do, it may well be worth the cost.

What a neat idea, we live within a hundred miles of Tucson, AZ and there is a book for that area. We are going to Hawaii (Pride of Aloha, Mar. 20-27) and have already got our book. I am interested to know, which three coupons did you use? We were in Hawaii a couple of years ago, and bought the book. That time we used the coupons for the Polynesian Cultural Center

($27) and one of the two for one dinners in Honolulu. It paid for the book, but think this time, as we plan to rent cars and do the islands "on our own" we will do even better. It would be hard to lose on the book, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
We're in Hawaii and have already saved $250 on coupons for a private sailing in Honolulu.

See previous thread for website.

Is this the coupon for Tradewind Charters? We are planning on using this coupon in March and would love to hear about them. I can't find a previous thread about this.

Does the entertainment book have coupons that can be used on Maui? I've tried looking at the list on the website but haven't seen any for Maui. We are spending a week on Maui and are looking for coupons for that area.

Archived