Bike rentals in Saint John

I read on a previous post about renting bikes in Saint John and exploring/riding to the reversing falls. I also read a post that talked about the trail to the Falls being under construction until 2012? Does anyone have information about this? I was hoping for some info on where to rent bikes, good trails and other areas to explore with the bikes? We will be arriving on NCL's Spirit on 10/11/10 @ Long Wharf. We are in port from 8am-5pm.

I read on a previous post about renting bikes in Saint John and exploring/riding to the reversing falls. I also read a post that talked about the trail to the Falls being under construction until 2012? Does anyone have information about this? I was hoping for some info on where to rent bikes, good trails and other areas to explore with the bikes? We will be arriving on NCL's Spirit on 10/11/10 @ Long Wharf. We are in port from 8am-5pm.

You can rent bikes at Loyalist Plaza - short walk along boardwalk from Long Wharf. There is a portion of Harbour Passage closed - so you will have to take a detour along city streets. You'll have to drive over a viaduct onto Main Street - there a side walks to ride on if you feel more comfortable doing that. Good opportunity to bike up to Fort Howe which would be on your way. Being in the center of the city there a really no bike trails - just streets. Along the way to Reversing Falls - try zip lining - http://www.saintjohnadventures.ca

The ziplining looks awesome. How much would a taxi for four be to the ziplining site? We will be on the Carnival Glory and are interested in this. We just aren't sure how to get there.

The ziplining looks awesome. How much would a taxi for four be to the ziplining site? We will be on the Carnival Glory and are interested in this. We just aren't sure how to get there.

Maybe $7 or $8 - there are no meters - just zone system

Archived