Wedding Review on Oasis of the Seas

Well let me start out by saying that our wedding was "Awesome". It was more than I could have imagined. The wedding coordinators were great and the wedding officiant was the best. We were lucky to be the only couple having a wedding that day. Everything from the ceremony to the food was awesome. We had to great photographers that was very patient and took wonderful pictures. The coordinators surprised me when I saw them shedding some tears at our ceremony. They told me we were one of the bet groups they had. As I think back and reminisce about that whole day, there is not one thing I would change. I LOVED IT. If you have any questions you can email me tmbrown86@yahoo.com. If you want to see pics, you can go to this link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1350504892&v=wall&story_fbid=1329421799529#!/album.php?aid=2041471&id=1350504892

Congrats!! I am getting married next year on the Allure of the Seas and I am super nervous about it. It is good to hear you had a good experience. How many guests did you have? Where was it held? I have so many more questions...lol. I tried to look at your pictures but it would not take me to them.

Archived