Wave Runner Rentals (Moore Marine)

roadking91

Hello all, I am thinking about renting a Wave Runner for 1/2 a day through Moore Marina.$199.00 less gas and oil.

Is anyone familiar with this Marina or reputation? I will contact them regarding details, pick up, reservations etc. The 1/2 day rental makes more sense then renting by the hour while at 7 Mile beach!

Bob

This is the site. http://www.caymanislandsboatrentals.com

• 1 month later...
Hello all, I am thinking about renting a Wave Runner for 1/2 a day through Moore Marina.$199.00 less gas and oil.

Is anyone familiar with this Marina or reputation? I will contact them regarding details, pick up, reservations etc. The 1/2 day rental makes more sense then renting by the hour while at 7 Mile beach!

Bob

This is the site. www.caymanislandsboatrentals.com

I see nobody responded to you but we are looking at the same thing. Wondering if you went with them for your rentals?

We are coming in Nov and we are renting with Fat Fish. There is information on this board and they come highly rated on Tripadvisor.com

Are you renting them or doing their wave runner tour? I just got an email back from them stating they no longer rent them! They just do tours with them now!!??

Technically its a tour, I guess because they stay with you but from what I have read, thats important to finding the right spots to maximum what you see. The reviews on tripadvisor.com make it sound like the tourguides are open for suggestion and we are very excited about this excursion. Do you want to rent them and venture out on your own? Would you know where to go on the open water?

Archived