LGBT Roll-Call Celebrity Constellation TA November 6, 2010 Barcelona to FTL

MitchOnDeck

Hi there all

Time for a bump before the roll call rolls of the board

Printed edocs today, I think that means the countdown has started, already running out of time to get sorted.

We arrive late eve on the 5th in BCN staying at the Fira Congress near the airport, Carrefour just down the rd. for last minute shopping.

Found dining times out of or usual routine so have gone for select at 7

No tuxes, limited baggage allowance, dinning in stateroom on formal nights.

Kindle running hot with downloads.

Is it still the Mast Bar for sailaway ?

Ian

Got our Edocs and luggage tags. The tuxes are ready and cleaned for the 3 formal nights. Only 32 more days till we sail.

8pm sounds fine for the FOD in the Martini Bar. We have late seating with some friends we met on our last cruise. And I have not heard differently as far as the Sail Away at the Mast Bar.

Really looking forward to this vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are right! I was off one day. Keep mixing up my dates. :confused:

We will leave for Barcelona on Friday, so see you on Saturday.

BAS.

know the feeling, getting confused with packing since we leave home on tues have to work in vienna for two days, two days left there to buy another case then repack for 14n on the ship and still consider what we will need for 9 days in fl. flying on two different airlines each with variyng weight allowances. logistics logistics:confused:

Is there a scheduled meeting time on board?? I would love the opportunity to meet all of you and to introduce myself. This is going to be an exciting cruise because you will be witnessing the world premiere of 2 brand new production shows on board the Constellation! We are in rehearsals right now and the sets, costumes are amazing!! Please someone let me know if there is a meeting place and time set. I will try and arrange a behind the scenes tour as well. See you all soon!

It is awesome that there will be two new productions!! I was on the Century TA in May and I was crossing my fingers that they would not transfer those shows to the Constellation TA.

The men in the shows were quite stunning!! One in particular who was 22 years old but looked 18 was particularly good looking. He held his own most of the time but could not quite sell the more baritone butch parts in some of the numbers. You would think I would remember his name.

As for a meeting, I do not think a definite has been confirmed. I believe we have a sailaway at the Mast and hopefully a daily around 8:00pm in the Martini. Chances are Celebrity will list on their board in the lobby and then we will have to change it.

Perhaps you should take down each LGBT cabin number to contact for behind-the-scenes tours, of the stage that is!! LOL Mine is #2044.

Perhaps you can use your capacity as a crew member to take charge of the get together and list it in the lobby.

Mitch :)PoohOnDeck:)

Ok folks. What I have so far just from reading the threads are these names:

• Mitch (#2044)
  • Bill from San Diego
  • Sam
  • Tom & Mike
  • Cory Lynn
  • Franz & Ian
  • MDDCFlyer (no name)
  • Bas & Rudolf
  • Brent & Tony

I will try and find cabin numbers through our manifest. Keep an eye out on the bulletin for Friends of Dorothy gatherings. I will try and meet up on the first day or at one of the FOD gatherings. Safe Travels.

• Mitch (#2044)
  • Bill from San Diego
  • Sam
  • Tom & Mike
  • Cory Lynn
  • Franz & Ian
  • MDDCFlyer (no name)
  • Bas & Rudolf (#8170)
  • Brent & Tony

I will try and find cabin numbers through our manifest. Keep an eye out on the bulletin for Friends of Dorothy gatherings. I will try and meet up on the first day or at one of the FOD gatherings. Safe Travels.

I just added our cabin number.

Looking forward to meeting you on board.

BAS.

• Mitch (#2044)
  • Bill from San Diego
  • Sam
  • Tom & Mike
  • Cory Lynn
  • Franz & Ian
  • MDDCFlyer - Shy (#9118)
  • Bas & Rudolf (#8170)
  • Brent & Tony

Add my room number (and name ;-)). Getting to BCN tonight. See you guys in couple of days.

Have enjoyed my brief stay in NYC visiting family and attending some shows.

Now off to Barcelona!! Will arrive Friday morning.

Thanks Gaycrewmember for getting some of the cabin numbers for communication. You got mine correct!!

See everyone on board.

Mitch PoohOnDeck

Archived