Grand Cayman Sting Ray & Beach

DolphinFan

Does anyone know if we can find an excursion that will just take us to the Stingrays and the a nice beach. Some of us are not snorkelers.

Not sure how many of you it is but we just came home from the Carnival legend on Sunday July 4, 2010. We hired a private boat for $500 for up to 10 folks (they also offer a 1/2 for $400). We were shown some lovely ecosystems, two beaches, stingrays, starfish, sea urchins and more. He also offered to take us to other beaches but we wanted to just see the island and not worry about a commercial beach. I am sure he would take you to the Stingrays and a great beach. What we booked was Cayman Outrage Eco-Tour Private Charter. We booked it through

Island Marketing Ltd (Cayman)

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com

Good luck and I hope you enjoy Cayman as much as our family.

Skeeter60

N. Augusta, SC

Not sure how many of you it is but we just came home from the Carnival legend on Sunday July 4, 2010. We hired a private boat for $500 for up to 10 folks (they also offer a 1/2 for $400). We were shown some lovely ecosystems, two beaches, stingrays, starfish, sea urchins and more. He also offered to take us to other beaches but we wanted to just see the island and not worry about a commercial beach. I am sure he would take you to the Stingrays and a great beach. What we booked was Cayman Outrage Eco-Tour Private Charter. We booked it through

Island Marketing Ltd (Cayman)

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com

Good luck and I hope you enjoy Cayman as much as our family.

Skeeter60

N. Augusta, SC

Thanks for the info!

HI,

I've been to Grand Cayman several times and I always take my cruising Buddy's on the StingRay City/Rum Point Beach Safari. I think it's what your looking for. It's a perfect tour.

Chris Elam

HI,

I've been to Grand Cayman several times and I always take my cruising Buddy's on the StingRay City/Rum Point Beach Safari. I think it's what your looking for. It's a perfect tour.

Chris Elam

Is that through Carnival or a private vendor?

This will be our first time going but we booked a waverunner tour through a private company that takes us to stingray city and then to some secluded beaches then to Rum point. It is a 2 hour tour beach to beach but then can hang out at the resort the tour leaves from afterwards. I think we got a great deal and am very excited to do this. Here is the link if interested.

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/StingrayCityWaveRunner.htm

Hope this helps!

Talli :rolleyes:

Archived