Diamond Princess July 18th

xoxmusicxox

Hi,

How does the Diamond cruise ship differ from the Carribean cruise ship? Since the Carribean ship was gorgeous when I went on it 2 years ago, and I'm hoping the Diamond is just as nice.

Anyone else here going on the Alaska cruise in a week?

Hi,

How does the Diamond cruise ship differ from the Carribean cruise ship? Since the Carribean ship was gorgeous when I went on it 2 years ago, and I'm hoping the Diamond is just as nice.

Anyone else here going on the Alaska cruise in a week?

You must mean the Caribbean Princess? I personally like the Diamond/Sapphire Princesses better than the Caribbean Princess. Although the Diamond does not have MUTS, the International Cafe , Vines, etc.(yet!), she'll have at least 500 less passengers. The aft pool deck section is the best of any of the Grand-class ships, the Promenade is the widest with proper lounge chairs and Skywalkers is situated better. I think you'll like her.

Caribbean Princess is what I meant, yes. All this time I thought I was going on the Diamond princess, when really I am going on the Sapphire princess.

Basically the same ship... they're sisters. The interior decor is slightly different with, I believe, the Diamond being more Asian-themed...

Basically the same ship... they're sisters. The interior decor is slightly different with, I believe, the Diamond being more Asian-themed...

i have never noticed any difference between the diamond and sapphire. now you have me thinking i don't pay attention!

to the op here is a link to your roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1153639

these are the people going on the same cruise as you, the sapphire on july 18.

Archived