Recommendations???

bogdig

Hello,

My wife and I are trying to decide which Caribbean cruise to book for January 2006... We recently were on the RCCL Voyager of the Seas, and we absolutely loved it (but we can't go on RCCL again because of age limitations with my brother and his gf).

We are looking at the Grand Princess and the Caribbean Princess. Having never cruised on Princess we are not sure which boat (we would be open to other boats, but I did see that these two boats have the MUTS feature which we are looking forward to).

The itinerary is not so important, but we are kind of leaning towards the western car. as it has 4 ports as opposed to the 3 on the eastern... but if the boat has enough to do, then either is fine.

Thanks for your help!!

Jon

With RCCL there cannot cannot be 2 PAX in the cabin under 25 yrs. old.

I assume that is what you are referring to?

An easy way around this is just to book you with (1 PAX under 25 ) and your wife with the other Pax (under 25) - and just switch cabins when you board!

I've had to do this on our RCCL Spring Break cruise because my granddaughter and her boy friend are both under 25 -

Everyone will just switch around cabins after boarding...:D ......... no problem to do this.......Good Luck!

GotTocruise

Unfortunately at the time of the cruise my wife and I will both be 7 months shy of 25, and my brother and his gf will each be 3-4 months short of 21... Unfortunately school and work schedules prohibit vacations outside of the few winter months, so we found that we would have no problem on Princess.

Jon

Nice to see young people starting their "Cruise" Count so early!!!

Yes - Princess will let any age book a cabin, if they are married - and others may book a cabin if over 18 yrs.

So you are in good shape w/Princess!

You didn't want to climb a Rock anyway did you??? :D

Have fun!

GotToCruise

Archived