Taxis in Saint John NB / Walking - Questions

We want to go to Reversing Falls and are a family of 6. Are any of the taxis vans or will we have to take two cars? Cost? If you have done this walk would love to hear from you too. Thanks the kids want to do the Jetboat ride.

We want to go to Reversing Falls and are a family of 6. Are any of the taxis vans or will we have to take two cars? Cost? If you have done this walk would love to hear from you too. Thanks the kids want to do the Jetboat ride.

There are taxi vans available near the terminal that will fit 6. Fare probably around $8.00

Note that the jet boat ride through the falls does not leave from Reversing Falls - it leaves from Fallsview Park. At this park you can also zipline across the falls: http://www.saintjohnadventures.ca/

Walking is not convenient now that they closed a portion of Harbour Passage walking trail for 2 years due to repairs on the harbour bridge that spans above it. It can be walked, but you will have to walk along a busy viaduct.

Thanks, Good to know. If we take a cab to Fallsview Park can we walk to Reversing Falls?

Reversing Falls viewing area is a 10 minute walk from Fallsview Park.

We did the jetboat ride 2 years ago. My son (14 at the time) loved it. They give you jackets and pants to put on, but you will get wet. Bring a change of clothes and a towel for each person.

• 2 weeks later...
We did the jetboat ride 2 years ago. My son (14 at the time) loved it. They give you jackets and pants to put on, but you will get wet. Bring a change of clothes and a towel for each person.

Good advice. Thanks

There are taxi vans available near the terminal that will fit 6. Fare probably around $8.00

Note that the jet boat ride through the falls does not leave from Reversing Falls - it leaves from Fallsview Park. At this park you can also zipline across the falls: http://www.saintjohnadventures.ca/

Walking is not convenient now that they closed a portion of Harbour Passage walking trail for 2 years due to repairs on the harbour bridge that spans above it. It can be walked, but you will have to walk along a busy viaduct.

Acey, I just want to be sure I understand what you are saying about walking to the reversing falls. Are you saying that it's difficult right now because of the construction?

or is that construction some where else?

Acey, I just want to be sure I understand what you are saying about walking to the reversing falls. Are you saying that it's difficult right now because of the construction?

or is that construction some where else?

Visitors that walk to Reversing Falls use "Harbour Passage" walking trail that snakes along the harbour and river to Reversing Falls. There is a section of it underneath a bridge that is closed off due to contruction on the bridge above. Consequently pedestrians must take a longer route that is busy with traffic - I don't recommend it. I would take a taxi there or utilize the pink double decker hop on hop off buses.

Archived