Reputable Excursion Web Sites

finfeatherfur

I read a thread about a week ago that provided info on reputable web sites you can book your own excursions through. Now I cannot locate it. The sites offered the same excursions as the cruise lines bit at a lesser price. Does anyone have the sites for Cozumel and Belize and Progresso?

info on reputable web sites you can book your own excursions through.

How does one know if it is reputable or not. I guess you can email them and ask then if they are reputable. I can just hear it now "No we are not reputable I suggest you go to our compertator.

How does one know if it is reputable or not. I guess you can email them and ask then if they are reputable. I can just hear it now "No we are not reputable I suggest you go to our compertator.

You do it simply by reading the Ports of Call boards here at Cruise Critic. The ones that perform consistently well stand out pretty clearly. And conversely, if someone screws up, boy will they let everyone know it. That's the very essence of a good community here on the Internet.

Archived