silver moon?

wetocruise

If you do a search on them you will find tons of reviews, pretty much uniformly glowing. The price is steep but everyone seems to think its worth it. We booked for April based on the amazing feedback they have gotten. If you read some of the reviews, I think you will be impressed.

When you are basking on the Silver Moon or Silver Moon II with a drink in your hand, plenty of room and a crew waiting on you hand and foot, and you watch a catamaran go by with people packed on elbow to elbow, you will wonder why you ever questioned the higher price! :) :)

The day we were on was not the best weather-wise but we still had a fabulous time- worth every extra penny!!

Yes, it is appropriate for kids. They will have a great time.

I would make your reservations NOW. They book up very quickly and the Silver Moon only takes 12 and the Silver Moon II only 18.

You will have to put 50% down however. But if they will accept it, I would book now. This is a very popular tour.

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from our Carribean Cruise on Feb. 20. We really enjoyed the Silver Moon II it was one our best highlights of the trip. Nick and his two crew mates were great. They take great care of you. You are waited on you hand and foot. We had choices of beer, wine, frozen drinks, and the food they give you is also very good. Lunch entailed BBQ Chicken, rice, pasta, salad, fried fish, and the rum cake was awesome. Silver Moon I only allowes 12 and Silver Moon II allowes 18, so you have plenty of room and attention while snorkling if needed. So if you take into account the beautiful boat, all you can basically eat and drink, and the smaller size group it is well worth it.

Just experienced the Silver Moon I, last week. It lived up to the previous rave reviews!

The three person crew is dedicated to pleasing you. Unlimited beverages commence, the moment you board. Throughout the excursion, they constantly are inquiring, if you are enjoying yourself.

Several other vessels visit the same areas, as the Silver Moon, especially the snorkeling with the turtles. To maximize our snorkeling experience, the crew altered the order that we did things. Initially, there were too many people, snorkeling with the turtles, so they waited until they left the bay. To get maximum viewing of the green backed turtles, the crew member snorkeled and fed them. This brought the turtles, close enough to touch! I took many underwater photos.

The later snorkeling over the sunken ship, was also a thrill. Huge schools of fish swam over/around it, in shallow water.

As everyone emphasizes, the limit of 12 people, makes it a special experience. Our family group of 6, took up half of the catamaran.

It is worth the money!

Archived