Braemar 28 Sept 2010 - St. Petersburg

festing

Two of us have now signed up making the total (12) and have received our vouchers from Olga. We are also going to an evening show on the second day at the Mariinsky theatre.

We are really looking forward to the trip and hopefully we can meet up before our tour in St. P.:)

hello there

We are taking the 2 day standard tour, Olga is in the process of asking everyone if they would like to include St.. Isaacs cathederal at an additional cost of $12pp. If you were to join us the standard tour price goes down to $230pp. (ex St. Isaac's)Don't know the Ballet cost, but the folk evening some of us are doing is mentioned a little way up the page. I have to say I have forgotten how much, but I will look and post another message!

Regards

Festing

The Folk evening is $70pp for 3-5 and $60pp 6-10 people. As far as I know there are 4 of us at the moment.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone next week!

Also - for those that have already booked the tour - Olga says there is no need to buy roubles, most restaurants take cards and if not they will be carrying enough to settle the bill and we can pay them back in $

Festing

If you are interested in the ballet at the Mariinsky, which is putting on a premiere production of Spartacus, you can either get in touch with Olga or do it through the official Mariinsky website. I ordered two tickets this way and had no problems and we pick them up when we get there. Tickets are all prices but selling out fast. Olga has arranged transport for us.

Looking forward to our trip and meeting up with everybody.

Archived