Need help FLA & miami hotels, shuttle

smitty4164

Travelling with my daughter and unfortunately flying in late to Ft Lauderdale airport arriving around 11: 50 p,m. on Feb 5,2011 , but not sailing out of Miami till Feb 7, 2010. Not sure whether to book hotel in Ft. Lauderdale for that night then take a shuttle in the am to Miami and get hotel in Miami for the 6th. Or just take the shuttle directly to Miami and get Miami hotels for the 2 nights? Does the shuttle run all night?Anyone know the cost of shuttle (name of shuttles) or best type of transportation (bus?)from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami? I imagine cab would be very expensive? I would like to stay near Bayside Marketplace not sure what hotels are nearby or if their is some public transportation to Bayside Marketplace that would be available from the hotel. I would like to stay in Miami for one night at least. I am trying as well to bid on Priceline but to date all have been declined. Any helpful comments appreciated:)

Sailing Carnival Destiny Feb 7, 2011-thx smitty4164

Archived