Wish they had Bud Light Lime :)

Recipe for Bud Light Lime....

One bottle/can Bud Light....

One wedge lime.....

Pinch of salt

Directions....

Remove Bud Light from bucket of ice...

Open Bud Light....

Sprinkle lime wedge lightly with salt....

Grasp lime wedge firmly by one end and place in top of bottle/can...

While pushing into top of bottle/can press against peel side to release lime juice into beer....

Drink a fresh Bud Light with lime.....;)

Wish they had Bud Light Lime :)

Just off the Inspiration. You're in luck!

They were selling Bud Light Lime by the bucket in 16 oz aluminum bottles.

The only 12 oz cans they had were regular Budweiser.

Fascination had Bud and Bud Light in May .

Can you buy the bucket-o-beer with any brand of beer in it? For example; Heinekin Light? Thank-you.

Just off the Valor last week and yes, you could buy a bucket of any beer they had for two dollars off the price of buying 4 separately.

Can you buy the bucket-o-beer with any brand of beer in it? For example; Heinekin Light? Thank-you.

You can also mix and match. I got 2 Amstel Lights and DW got 2 Bud Light Limes in the same bucket.

I have read that you can get Corona in a bucket. I have also read that Carnival does not allow customers to possess glass bottles and that they pour it into a plastic cup, but I have never seen plastic or aluminum bottles for Corona.

Am I missing a station on the logic train? How does a bucket of Corona work?

Can anyone who has been on Carnival Inspiration out of Tampa in the last few weeks verify the offerings in aluminum or plastic?

Trying to bring my own stash on board somehow and match up exactly with what the boat is selling.

Thanks.

Can anyone who has been on Carnival Inspiration out of Tampa in the last few weeks verify the offerings in aluminum or plastic?

Trying to bring my own stash on board somehow and match up exactly with what the boat is selling.

Thanks.

Off the top of my head :

16 oz aluminum bottles were Bud, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Michelob Ultra. Miller Light was 16oz. plastic bottles. 12 oz cans was Budweiser and Amstel Light. Fosters comes in the big "oil cans". That's all I can remember.

Recipe for Bud Light Lime....

One bottle/can Bud Light....

One wedge lime.....

Pinch of salt

Directions....

Remove Bud Light from bucket of ice...

Open Bud Light....

Sprinkle lime wedge lightly with salt....

Grasp lime wedge firmly by one end and place in top of bottle/can...

While pushing into top of bottle/can press against peel side to release lime juice into beer....

Drink a fresh Bud Light with lime.....;)

OH MY GOSH JESSEMON- I am laughing so hard I almost spit out my drink.

Frank 12 - YOU ARE MY HERO!!

Off the top of my head :

16 oz aluminum bottles were Bud, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Michelob Ultra. Miller Light was 16oz. plastic bottles. 12 oz cans was Budweiser and Amstel Light. Fosters comes in the big "oil cans". That's all I can remember.

On the Valor they also had Heineken in cans and bottles of Stella Artois, Pilsner Urquell, Corona, and a couple of other imports as well. They also had Blue Moon but I can't remember if it was in a bottle or can.

I have read that you can get Corona in a bucket. I have also read that Carnival does not allow customers to possess glass bottles and that they pour it into a plastic cup, but I have never seen plastic or aluminum bottles for Corona.

I had a bucket of Stellas left in the bottle a few times so I guess it depends on which bar on which ship as far as the plastic cup rule goes.

I had a bucket of Stellas left in the bottle a few times so I guess it depends on which bar on which ship as far as the plastic cup rule goes.

Only time I've had the plastic cup rule enforced was when I was either going into the pool and to the hot tub. The obvious reason is they don't want a chance of getting glass into the true pool area, not so much in the general pool area.

No glass bottles on the lido deck.........that has been Carnival's policy ever since I started cruising with them....

Normally they will pour it in cups.....and sometimes plastic bottle thingies......

You can also mix and match. I got 2 Amstel Lights and DW got 2 Bud Light Limes in the same bucket.

If you do that they will charge you for 4 of the higher price beers......

Just make sure they are all the same price......we found that out when we ordered on the Glory.......

No glass bottles on the lido deck.........that has been Carnival's policy ever since I started cruising with them....

Normally they will pour it in cups.....and sometimes plastic bottle thingies......

That will make them go flatter than a pancake.:mad:

So it's your fault for no glass on the lido??? :p

Smuggling beer through carry on or checked baggage??

I know they x-ray some (or most) checked baggage and will confiscate if they find it and call you down to the naughty room. I know they will x-ray your carry-on stuff as well.

But I've had great success 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years rolling on beer as carry-on luggage. Guess it's just hit or miss with the port security?

Is TSA (Dept. of Homeland Security) doing security at the ports these days? Or is it still up to the individual ports to handle?

That will make them go flatter than a pancake.:mad:

Oh no, this will not do. I can understand doing that if you order one at a time. However, there is no point or incentive to getting the bucket. By the time you finish the second, the other two will be flat. Disappointing.

Looks like it is Bud Fright for me. :(

Archived